APT TRUCK - Wall-mounted gas extraction system for special vehicles
Exhaust gas extraction during the test operation with still vehicle
APT TRUCK is used in the heavy vehicles sector with a high load concentration and dusty air flow, and it is normally installed in acceptance and preparation areas, in small workshops with space restrictions or where there is no need for hose reels or ducts with sliding extraction elements. APT TRUCK resists up to a 120° C temperature. Suggested installation height is 2.5 m - 3 m. All models are provided standard with BGNP or BGS rubber nozzles, SM wall-mounted brackets for the rubber hose positioning and anticrush rubber hose TGA connections.
- APT TRUCK with TGA hose Ø 125 mm - L. 10 / 12,5 / 15 m - BGNP5 rubber nozzle
- APT TRUCK with TGA hose Ø 150 mm - L. 10 / 12,5 / 15 m - BGNP6 rubber nozzle
The APT TRUCK is equipped with painted steel extractor fans having a galvanized reinforced impeller with forward-curved blades and direct motor-connection.
- -It can be used even in ductworks with high concentration of dusty air hence avoiding diameter changes or bottlenecks;
- -The flexible TGA rubber hoses are connected to the inlet of the extractor fan with galvanized sheet metal adapters;
- -The system is equipped with accessories (excluding ductwork) and a larger wall bracket for the flexible hose.