ARH - Manual spring rewind hose reel
At-source extraction of exhaust gases from motorbike, cars, vans, trucks and heavy vehicles
ARH is Aerservice Equipments' manual spring rewind hose reel conceived for fixed, centralised or sliding systems and for the positioning of the nozzle close to the vehicle exhaust. The hose reel is supplied with a crush-proof hose ("TGA") in various diameters for different kinds of vehicles. The system is designed to extract gases at the source with the help of specific rubber or stainless steel nozzles and to resist the high temperatures coming out from engines (up to 180 °C with peaks of 200 °C).
- ARH - 75 mm diameter (L. 7,5/10/12,5/15 m)
- ARH - 100 mm diameter (L. 7,5/10/12,5/15 m)
- ARH - 125 mm diameter (L. 7,5/10/12,5/15 m)
- ARH - 150 mm diameter (L. 7,5/10/12,5/15 m)
All ARH models are made of powder-coated steel of adequate thickness for large diameter hoses. Aerservice Equipments' innovative and exclusive rotation system “Rotomax” is designed to allow easy unwind/rewind over the time, also in heavy duty conditions. The harmonic steel springs are preloaded and pre-calibrated according to the length and the diameter of the flexible hose. Plates and barrels are available in 4 different sizes in order to adapt to all possible kinds of flexible hoses. The crankcase has a grease distribution system.
- -Plates Ø 650 to guarantee the perfect fitting of the anti-crush hoses;
- -Barrel Ø 450 for the correct corrispondence to the minimum radius of the extraction hoses;
- -Extraction of gases and fumes at high temperatures with special versions on demand;
- -Innovative and original rotation system “Rotomax” with aluminum-alloy press-melted components and anti-friction material inserts, in order to guarantee long-life, precision, resistance to pressure and allowance for alignment.
|Hose reel rewind||manual|