ICAF - Professional air cleaner for intensive use
PULSE MIG MAG
MMA STICK ELECTRODE
Welding smoke extraction
The mobile professional smoke extractor ICAF is studied for an intensive use in the extraction and filtration of welding smokes such as gases, non-oily vapours, odours produced by various applications in the industrial and chemical sectors. The operators’ health is protected thanks to the large filtering surfaces, the high airflow rate of the unit as well as the quantity, quality and duration of the filter sections which purify the air in the work area. ICAF is particularly suited for industrial applications thanks to its high levels of performance and its low energy consumption. Not suitable for the use in potentially hazardous work areas.
- ICAF single phase - mechanical filtration with efficiency E12 >99,5%
- ICAF three phase - mechanical filtration with efficiency E12 >99,5%
- ICAF single phase with automatic Start/Stop function - mechanical filtration with efficiency E12 >99,5%
- ICAF three phase with automatic Start/Stop function - mechanical filtration with efficiency E12 >99,5%
- Articulated extraction arm ARMOTECH - Ø 125 or 160 mm and length 2 or 3 m
ICAF is characterized by an extremely sturdy and compact structure in powder-coated thick steel. The unit is delivered with built-in wheels, ready to use. It can mount an articulated extraction arm Ø 125 - 160 - 200 mm depending on the model and specific use.
The four perimetral sides of the machine are used to contain four 5-stages filter sections (Spark arrestor filter + Wavy filter + E12 absolute filter + Active carbons filter + High-efficiency flat filter), for a total of 20 filters, with final filtration efficiency in class E12 99,5% according to EN1822 Standard. The 4 active carbons filters amount to a total of 24 kg active carbons. Suited for dry welding smokes only – no oily smokes.
|MIG MAG, PULSE MIG MAG, MMA STICK ELECTRODE