ICAP 2.2 - Wall-mounted filtering unit for welding smokes
PULSE MIG MAG
MMA STICK ELECTRODE
Welding smoke extraction
ICAP is Aerservice Equipments' wall-mounted filtering unit for welding smokes with low-medium concentrations of pollutants and it is suited for a discontinuous use.
- ICAP 2.2 H - mechanical filtration with glass microfibre pocket filter
- ICAP 2.2 E - electrostatic filtration
- Articulated extraction arm ARMOTECH (rigid tube) or ARMOFLEX (flexible hose) - Ø 125 o 160 mm, with possibility to fit a PAB extension, for a total length from 2 to 8 meters - complete with capture hood equipped with handle, damper and multi-directional articulation.
ICAP is made of sturdy powder-coated steel sheet metal and it is supplied with external fixing brackets for an easy installation on the wall. A high efficiency centrifugal fan with IE2 efficiency is placed downstream of the filter stages and it is traversed only by clean air for better performances. The smokes pass through a plenum slowing down the air speed and allowing a correct crossing of the filters.
The filter stages consist of a series of metallic and acrylic filters for a final filtration efficiency in class E12 99,5%.Also available upon request:
- -Pocket filter with efficiency H13 99,95%;
- -Active carbons post-filter with deodorizing function and capturing volatile substances like VOS and VOC.
|MIG MAG, PULSE MIG MAG, MMA STICK ELECTRODE, TIG
|E11 95%, E12 99,5%
|ICAP 2.2 H