Welding curtains, compliant with EN ISO 25980, offer protection from the blue rays, the ultraviolet radiations and the welding arc light. The curtains allow seeing inside and are mostly used in industry but also in welding schools. They are suited to separate work areas and create new work stations with easy and quick access.
Green curtain - max protection against radiations – opaque, useful in case of several work stations side by side
- Height 1,6 m - Thickness 0,45 mm - Weight 1,42 kg
- Height 1,8 m - Thickness 0,45 mm - Weight 1,58 kg
- Height 2 m - Thickness 0,45 mm - Weight 1,62 kg
Orange curtain - useful in case it is necessary to limit access by uninvolved people such as visitors or customers
- Height 1,6 m - Thickness 0,40 mm - Weight 1,42 kg
- Height 1,8 m - Thickness 0,40 mm - Weight 1,58 kg
- Height 2 m - Thickness 0,40 mm - Weight 1,62 kg
Curtains are made of a fire resistant material. Eyelets with hooks on the upper side and fixing buttons provide for an easy and quick installation.
It is possible to download the following technical sheets: