PULSE MIG MAG
MMA STICK ELECTRODE
Welding shields can help create temporary or mobile barriers. Green shields offer the maximum protection against radiations and they are useful in case of several work stations side by side, while orange shields are useful in case it is necessary to limit access by uninvolved people such as visitors or customers.
Light shield - With only 8 kg weight (supplied in assembly kit – box dim. 1100x190x90 mm) it consists of a support frame in galvanised steel tubes (25x1 mm) and a curtain 1700x2000 h mm th. 0,4 mm or in alternative 5 strips 500x1600 h mm th. 0,4 mm. Overall dimensions of the shield: 2000x2000 h mm.
- Orange shield - 2000x2000 mm
- Green shield - 2000x2000 mm
Mobile shield - The mobile shield is provided with 4 wheels, 2 of which with brake. It consists of a support frame in galvanised steel tubes (30x2 mm and 35x30x2 mm). 2 m high, it is available with single leaf 2150x2000 h mm or 3 leaves, for a total width 3750x2000 h mm or 4350x2000 h mm.
- 1 leaf mobile shield on wheels - orange or green - 2000 x 2150 mm
- 3 leaves mobile shield on wheels - orange or green - 2000 x (2150 + 800 + 800) mm
- 3 leaves mobile shield on wheels - orange or green - 2000 x (2150 + 1100 + 1100) mm